Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-002-OIC: Machine Learning Intern
Open Innovation Center
Shape the future and launch your career by collaborating on groundbreaking research in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Riverside Research is seeking a motivated Machine Learning intern to join our team this summer to assist in solving pressing AI problems. Develop new skills and assist in cutting-edge research for second and third generation applications by joining the Open Innovation Center’s Machine Learning group.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
• Assist in Creating and prototyping machine learning approaches to demonstrate efficacy
• Grow knowledge of advanced ML/AI concepts
• Perform basic and applied research in ML; document and present research results and the status of ongoing or emerging projects
• Conduct data expeditions in machine learning to improve lab tools and capabilities
• A willingness to research or apply machine learning to AR/VR capabilities
• Performing data collections in the field
• U.S. citizenship required
• Sophomore or higher of an undergraduate degree program in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Biology, Chemistry, or equivalent with machine learning background;
• Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
• Experience in an engineering or scientific function, including research
• Entering Master’s program
• Experience in machine learning/statistical analysis, neural networks, and data mining
• Experience in developing and implementing machine and deep learning algorithms
• Experience in C/C++, Unix, Matlab, Python, or CUDA
• Experience with Numpy, or Scikit-learn
• Experience with Tensorflow, PyTorch, or any FL framework
• Experience with AR/VR tools such as Unity or Blender, or experience in computer graphics and animation
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.