Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-007-RDL: Software Developer with AI/ML
Riverside Research is seeking a Mid-Level Software Developer to assist engineering our application, Own the Technical Baseline (OTB).
Locations for this position include Lexington, MA and Centreville, VA
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
• Perform Agile software development which includes: design, develop, implement, test, and debug code written in Java, Python, Kotlin and Scala.
• Develop algorithms and models for our Machine Learning library leveraging TensorFlow and Python
• Develop tablet apps for iOS, Android and Microsoft Surface
• Lead DevOps duties including integration of software, managing software baselines, monitoring Continuous Integration environment, creating regression tests using CI tools, Maven, Gradle, Git and Atlassian Stash
• Other duties as assigned
• Developing and testing multi-threaded client/server software using Java, JavaFX, and Hadoop
• Developing machine learning algorithms (Python, TensorFlow, Java, etc)
• Developing classification models using naïve-bayes, decision trees, or neural networks
• Text analytics using Natural language processing libraries and open source tools
• Developing for iOS and/or Android
• Maintaining a continuous integration environment, using Git, Maven, Jenkins, Windows and Linux virtual machines, Docker
• Experience with Apache Spark, HDFS, HBASE, and HIVE are preferred
• Must be eligible for a DoD Secret security clearance
• All positions with Riverside Research require U.S. citizenship
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or comparable technical field. Masters degree preferred
• 5+ years’ work experience in software development
• Experience with Java and Python
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.