Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2020-060-RDL: Part Time Data Manager
Looking for a company that inspires and promotes innovation and is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive work space? We are searching for dynamic, collaborative employees who thrive in a fast-paced, research and development environment. Join our Agile team of systems and software engineers who develop leading-edge, optimized, and machine learning applications that enable our Nation to capitalize on the growing and diverse flow of information to deliver critical data to warfighters, policymakers, and first responders.
Riverside Research is seeking a
Part-Time Data Manager
to support our Radar Assessment and Development Lab in Lexington, MA. The part-time Data Manager will be a key member of our operational support team and will be responsible to provide timely support in the managing and transferring of large data sets, establishing processes and procedures, and increasing automation.
This part-time position works approximately 30 hours per week.
Work hours may be flexible within the work week, Monday through Friday.
Employees working at least 30 hours per week (75% of full time) are eligible for benefits on the first day of employment.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
• Analyze and recommend data requirements and specifications
• Design, normalize, develop, install, and implement databases
• Maintaining, monitoring, performance tuning, backup, backup, and recovery of databases
• Install, configure, and maintain database management system software
• Develop and administer data standards, policies, and procedures
• Develop and implement data mining and data warehouse programs
• Evaluate and provide recommendations on new database technologies and architectures
• Ensure rigorous application of information security/cybersecurity policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of data management services
• Perform Microsoft SharePoint administrative duties. Provide technical support of the SharePoint environment including assessment and implementation
of new capabilities
• Other duties as assigned
• Must have and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or comparable technical field
• 2+ years' experience with data management
• Candidates possessing relevant certifications will be given preference
• SQL or similar database experience
• Windows and Unix Shell scripting experience
• Experience with SVN, Jira, Sharepoint, and Clearcase
• Experience with Jenkins
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.