Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2018-101-INT: Acquisition Project Manager
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
Riverside Research is seeking a full time Acquisition Project Manager for an opportunity at Wright-Patterson AFB. This position requires an active Top Secret/CI clearance.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
• Provide support to the PM to develop and manage budgets, contracts, and schedules
• Provide insight and technical contribution as needed to a wide range of systems engineering tasks, including requirements management and systems architecture analysis for complex software development and sustainment projects
• Identify, track, and report project and system risks
• Assist with developing strategic acquisition goals, project schedules, program plans, financial plans and other time-sensitive documentation
• Assist with planning, organizing, and managing contract performance (from planning efforts, drafting Statements of Work (SOW)/Performance Work Statements (PWS) packages, and participating in technical evaluations). Track and report status of contracted actions
• Assist program and task managers in organizing, coordinating, and completing program status reports; participate in process improvement activities, risk management, project management, and program source selection activities
• Prepare and deliver program briefings on acquisition, financial, and technical performance activities
• Research and provide alternate strategies to existing program plans in response to management requests for alternatives
• Coordinate financial status and strategic forecasting with various program management and budget offices
• Assist in execution of funds & tracking the budget; develop funding reports; analyze and report obligations and expenditures
• Periodic travel for coordination meetings and program management reviews
• Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field preferred
At least 8+ year’s prior experience in business management, administration and communication
Experience with Air Force acquisition processes, especially financial & contract management. Knowledge of Air Force acquisition & sustainment policies, contract financial guidance (FAR, DFARS, AFI), contract management, production and life cycle management
Strong understanding of contract acquisitions, including services contract types, contracting processes, and ability to resolve issues arising from legal and business reviews
Communication skills (written and verbal)
Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player who exhibits exceptional relationship management skills
Active Top Secret/SCI clearance - Required
Master’s degree in systems engineering, business management, or related field
10+ years’ experience in Systems Engineering, Program Management or related field
Experience in team leadership and project oversight
Professional Certification (e.g. PMP, DAU, INCOSE, or similar)
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.