Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-047-INT: Program Support, Prototyping
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Mountain View, CA
Riverside Research is seeking project managers with direct, hands-on experience managing defense R&D programs. Prior technical experience supporting programs focused on autonomous systems and robotics is preferred. The position will collaborate with teams of programmers, scientists and engineers, and is based in Mountain View, CA.
• Create and manage DoD prototype projects intended to scale and transitions to fielded capabilities
• Engage with senior DoD and USG officials to coordinate and synchronize stakeholders on complex projects
• Approximately 5 business trips per year
• Other duties as assigned
• Active Secret clearance with Top Secret eligibility. U.S. citizenship required.
• Minimum of 5-10 years of management experience for defense, intelligence, or national security programs
• Experience working in austere and remote environments with limited oversight
• Technical expertise in military domains, autonomous systems, & robotics desired
• Excellent communication, collaboration, interpersonal and client-handling skills
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.