Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2020-081-INT: Mid-Level Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Analyst (SPACE)
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Colorado Springs, CO
Riverside Research’s Intelligence and Defense Solutions (IDS) directorate is seeking a Mid-Level OSINT Analyst to support the USSPACECOM/J2 Joint Intelligence Operations Center (JIOC) in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The Mid-Level OSINT Analyst will function as part of a team providing strategic and operational indications & warning, assessments of adversary capabilities and intentions, as well as support to crisis action and deliberate planning, using multiple intelligence disciplines. They will apply their strong interpersonal and organizational skills in building relationships with community stakeholders. They will apply their analytical education, training, and experience to respond to customer intelligence requirements.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
• Conduct all-source analytic production on sources and products of information available from public, private, and U.S. and foreign government open source materials within established security protocols
• Analyze foreign and domestic-based publicly available information to identify trends, patterns, and relationships that provide unique insights to address defense intelligence requirements
• Other duties as assigned
• Top Secret clearance with SCI adjudication
• Bachelor’s degree and 8 years’ experience in all-source intelligence analysis or related intelligence activities
• Self-motivated, detail oriented, responsible team player able to work independently with minimal daily direction; effective/efficient written/verbal communication skills
• Experience supporting space intelligence or operational activities at a national intelligence agency, combatant command, service component, or service intelligence center
• Foreign language capability in peer competitor languages is highly desired
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.