Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-156-INT: Facilities Electrical Engineer
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Riverside Research’s Intelligence and Defense Solutions Directorate has a potential full-time opening in the Dayton, Ohio area for a Facilities Electrical Engineer position. This position will support the National Space and Intelligence Center at WPAFB Dayton, Ohio by insuring a large staff population and their facilities have a safe electrical supply as well as backup systems for redundancies.
All positions with Riverside Research require U.S. citizenship.
• Development of standards and consistency specifications
• Review new facility electrical plans
• Responsible for electrical preventative maintenance and plan development
• Overseeing projects with electrical backgrounds
• Assisting with operations, breaker and generator testing, and building systems
• Other duties as assigned
• Must willing/able to obtain a Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance
• BS in Electrical Engineering from ABET accredited engineering program
• 5 years or more of experience
• Knowledge of construction, maintenance and contracting management
• Knowledge of power distribution and high reliability
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD
• Must be able to work independently and with a team
• Superior communications skills, written and verbal
• Ability to work on multiple project simultaneously (multi-tasking)
• Professional Engineering (P.E.) License
• Industrial Controls knowledge
• Cross-functional engineering discipline knowledge (including mechanical systems) a plus
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.