Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-005-EGR: Senior Security Specialist
Engineering & Support Solutions
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
Riverside Research is seeking a full time senior security specialist in the Dayton, OH area. This position will support AFRL.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
• Provide security support to ensure the protection and safeguarding of Collateral, SCI, and SAP activities
• Provide direct support to the customer in the day-to-day administration and oversight responsibilities of classified activities and development of local policies and procedures in accordance with applicable directives
• Provide comprehensive Security Management, including but not limited to, Personnel Security, Information Security, Security Awareness, Training, and Education and Operations Security (OPSEC)
• Perform self-inspections, and maintain continuous control over all media
• Perform 1rst Tier adjudication reviews, assist with system accountability, and provide information security advice
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience working in a multi-level classified environment consisting of SCI and SAP (10 years preferred)
• Must have an active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
• High school diploma required
• Knowledge of DOD, DCIDs, ICD, JAFAN, and other applicable directives and compliance requirements for all security disciplines
• Ability to make effective decisions in both crisis and routine situations and establish work priorities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience maintaining a SAP/SAR vault
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.