Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2018-100-INT: R&D Engineer, TCPED
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
The Intelligence and Defense Solutions (IDS) Business Unit within Riverside Research is comprised of exceptionally talented and dedicated individuals, working as a team, who assist IC and DoD customers in accomplishing their critical missions. Within IDS, we provide services spanning program management and advocacy, systems engineering, research and development, intelligence analytics, mission planning, and software engineering. IDS currently assists three national intelligence agencies, three U.S. Service Intelligence Centers, and a variety of additional clients serving national and tactical intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance missions.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
Riverside Research is seeking a full time R&D Engineer in the Washington, DC area. This position will support NGA source automation research and development programs.
• Apply theory to observables or proxy data to address intelligence issues related to future TCPED
• Conduct experiments, investigations, observations, and research studies using scientific methods
• Algorithm design and implementation
• High performance computing and parallelized algorithm development
• Application of spatial statistics to dynamic datasets
• Utilize of a variety of trajectory datasets formatted in raw, vector, 4676, 4607, etc
• Support development of technical reports, briefings and demonstrations
• Other duties as assigned
• Top Secret / SCI + Poly Clearance (TS/SCI Poly)
• Minimum of Master’s degree in engineering, physics, mathematics, or related computational science technical field
• Minimum of 9 years of experience
• Expertise applying optimization techniques for large data sets
• Experience with Java, Python, and other programming/scripting language
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.