Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2020-077-INT: Senior Collection Manager (SPACE)
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Colorado Springs, CO
Riverside Research’s Intelligence and Defense Solutions (IDS) directorate is seeking a Senior Collection Manager to support the USSPACECOM/J2 Joint Intelligence Operations Center (JIOC) in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The Senior Collection Manager will function as part of a team providing strategic and operational indications & warning, assessments of adversary capabilities and intentions, as well as support to crisis action and deliberate planning, using multiple intelligence disciplines. They will apply their strong interpersonal and organizational skills in building relationships with community stakeholders. They will apply their technical understanding of collection management to respond to customer intelligence requirements.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
• Applies intelligence collection systems and capabilities to inform intelligence consumers of collection developments and relevancy through a range of products
• Collaborates across the intelligence community (IC) to understand customer intelligence needs and gaps to optimize developing and validating collection requirements for the customer
• Evaluates the efficiency and effectiveness of multi-INT collection against requirements; and the execution of collection plans and strategies to generate reliable and valid intelligence to customers
• Assesses the value of collected intelligence versus the customers’ needs and decision making
• Uses statistical, algorithmic, mining and visualization techniques to find and interpret ISR data sources
• Manages large amounts of data, ensures data consistency, produces visualizations and develops models to report findings
• Assists in developing methods and criteria to evaluate whether collection requirements have been satisfied, using measures of effectiveness (MoE), measures of performance (MoP), responses to collection plans and strategies, and others, and produces feedback of findings
• Identifies collection gaps, related trends and opportunities; assesses collection options, tests assumptions, and produces judgements, recommendations and solutions to refine collection
• Produces analyses identifying gaps in collection methods, and models future intelligence collection scenarios for collection strategists, intelligence planners, and collection enterprise architects
• Other duties as assigned
• Top Secret clearance with SCI adjudication
• Master’s degree with at least 12 years’ experience in collection management, collection requirements or related intelligence activities; a bachelor’s degree and 17 years’ experience in collection management, collection requirements, or related intelligence activities may be substituted
• Demonstrated proficiency conducting statistics and using statistical packages such as, but not limited to MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, S-PLUS, or R
• Self-motivated, detail oriented, responsible team player able to work independently with minimal daily direction; effective/efficient written/verbal communication skills
• Experience supporting space intelligence or operational activities at a national intelligence agency, combatant command, service component, or service intelligence center
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.