Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-015-RDL: System Engineers
Riverside Research is seeking full-time System Engineers.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
HIRES WITH AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS.
The ideal candidate will provide EPASS Advisory and Assistance Services to the Command, Control, Communications, Intelligence, and Networks (C3I&N) Directorate (AFLCMC/HN)
• Perform work that applies a broad theoretical and practical knowledge of system engineering to the acquisition process. The individual shall be able to:
• Conduct reviews on program portfolio to evaluate and/or recommend alternative plans, improve systems engineering programs/processes, manage/sustain program technical baseline, and design/perform system level tests to assure that subsystems and system performance is achieved in accordance with approved specifications
• Perform program reviews to evaluate alternative proposed plans, systems engineering programs, design, and test results to assure that subsystem and system performance is achieved in accordance with program specifications
• Prepare technical documents which define, specify, and recommend system/subsystem characteristics
• Prepare management reports and conduct technical presentations for planning, implementation, and corrective action using application of engineering economy principles
• Perform validation of systems, including development of criteria and procedures. Analyze and/or evaluate results of major engineering systems
• Provide system/program engineering, technical support and technical training to support programs/initiatives, including but not limited to: acquisition, development, integration, sustainment, continued evolution, deployment/fielding and installation, and operations oversight
• Provide engineering support services and inputs to program and project risk management activities in compliance with Air Force SEAM processes
• Capable of performing: problem/gap definition, trade space analysis, science and technology roadmap analysis, “Set based design” for concept development, Multi-Objective Decision Analysis (MODA) and cost versus capability trade off analysis
• Capable of implementing Digital Engineering, Digital Thread, and Digital Twin techniques across system Lifecycle
• Other duties as assigned
• Must have and be able to maintain an active DoD Secret security clearance
• Candidates possessing relevant certifications will be given preference
• Level I - BA/BS, 4 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, or 8 years of directly related experience with proper certifications as described in the Functionally Aligned Job Descriptions
• Level II - BA/BS, 10 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, of which 3 years must be in the DoD, or 15 years of directly related experience with proper certifications as described in the Functionally Aligned Job Descriptions, 5 of which must be in the DoD
• Level III - Advanced degree (MA/MS) and 12 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, of which 5 years must be in the DoD, or a BA/BS degree and 15 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, of which 5 year must be in the DoD, or 20 years of directly related experience, of which 8 year must be in the DoD.
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.