Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-016-RDL: Program Integration Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Riverside Research is seeking a Program Integration Subject Matter Expert (SME) in support of AFLCMC/HNJ at Hanscom AFB in Lexington, MA.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
HIRES WITH AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET (TS) CLEARANCE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS.
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of principles, policies, and practices of systems acquisition and program management, as defined in DoDI 5000.02, as well as knowledge of roles and relationships within the DoD and the Air Force. Individual must have knowledge of qualitative and quantitative techniques for gathering, analyzing, and measuring the effectiveness, efficiency and productivity of acquisition programs
• Able to effectively communicate orally and in writing, providing quality acquisition and program documentation (briefings, documents, plans, etc.)
• Knowledge of support activities that assist the program manager in assessing what programs are within schedule and cost baselines, be able to recommend viable solutions to problems, and pursue alternative courses of action.
• Possess the advanced knowledge, experience and recognized ability to be considered an expert in their technical/professional field, possesses the ability to perform tasks, and oversees the efforts of junior and mid-level personnel within the technical/professional discipline
• Plan, research, analyze, and assess system acquisition in terms of development, production, and deployment of weapons systems and associated equipment; formulate plans, and recommend effective strategies in meeting cost, schedule, and performance objectives
• Support and develop acquisition reports, including statutory and regulatory reports (i.e. DAES, MAR, etc.)
• Support program management reviews, senior level meeting/reviews and IMP/IMS reviews
• Support and develop various briefings/schedules of program status and acquisition tasks to senior management. Support program management reviews, senior level meeting/reviews, and IMP/IMS reviews
• Demonstrate advanced knowledge of their technical/professional discipline as well as possess a comprehensive understanding and ability to apply associated standards, procedures, and practices in their area of expertise (Program Office, Enterprise and Staff Level Support interface
• Establish and implement division processes to ensure efficient review, coordination, and approval of all division tasks, briefings, acquisition documentation, acquisition reporting, and organizational management
• Interpret complex requests/tasks from higher level organizations (including PEO Staff, Air Staff, DoD Staff, and Congressional Staff) and construct, organize, and implement data calls across multiple functional disciplines within the division to efficiently/timely develop an appropriate response for senior leader review
• Capacity to consolidate/synthesize data inputs from multiple programs, data inputs from multiple functional disciplines, and independent research into coherent products to support senior leadership decision processes and products
• Delegate and manage multiple individuals to accomplish the responsibilities outlined above
• Other duties as assigned.
• Personnel supporting this requirement must have and maintain an active Top Secret security clearance
• Advanced Degree (MA/MS) and 15 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 10 years of which must be in the DoD, or a BA/BS degree and 20 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 10 of which must be in the DoD, or 25 years of directly related experience, 10 of which must be in the DoD.
• Experience interacting with PEO Staff, Air Force and/or DoD Headquarter Staff
• Direct experience with acquisition reporting, including but not limited to DAES, MAR, Selective Acquisition Review (SAR), and GAO audits.
• Held a position on Air Force Headquarter Staff, preferably at SAF/AQ and/or PEO Staff
• Experience in more than one acquisition discipline, especially program management and financial management
• Candidates possessing relevant certifications will be given preference
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.