Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2020-023-INT: Software / Systems Integrator
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
The Intelligence and Defense Solutions (IDS) Business Unit within Riverside Research is comprised of exceptionally talented and dedicated individuals, working as a team, who assist IC and DoD customers in accomplishing their critical missions. Within IDS, we provide services spanning program management and advocacy, systems engineering, research and development, intelligence analytics, mission planning, and software engineering. IDS currently assists three national intelligence agencies, three U.S. Service Intelligence Centers, and a variety of additional clients serving national and tactical intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance missions.
All positions with Riverside Research require U.S. citizenship.
Riverside Research has an immediate need for a Software Developer / Integrator at our Dayton Research Center (DRC) System Integration Lab (SIL) supporting customer activities at Wright Patterson AFB.
• Review contractor code deliveries and modify for adherence to best practices and enterprise standards
• Conduct feasibility studies on newly proposed technologies and configurations
• Deploy code deliveries to on premise cluster, troubleshoot installation procedures, and prototype solutions
• Troubleshoot deployment and execution issues of locally installed components
• Debug implementation and configuration errors, document resolutions, and prototype potential fixes
• Document best practice guidelines and procedures based on industry standards
• Develop intermediate components necessary for architecture functionality
• Educate and assist component developers from partner organizations
• Support software validation and verification
• Task and mentor junior level integrators
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or relevant technical field; significant relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
• Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) methodology and tools
• Eligible to obtain a Top Secret / SCI clearance (TS/SCI)
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• 4+ years software development experience with a C-like language (Java, Go, Python, C/C++)
• 2+ years Linux administration experience (RHEL preferred)
• Experience with documenting system changes and maintenance
• Strong problem solving skills
• Agile software development experience
• Experience with bash scripts
• Active TS/SCI
• CompTIA Security+ Certification
• Linux-related certifications (such as RHCSA)
• Automated test writing experience
• Experience with angular type scripts
• Web development experience
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.