Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2020-042-RDL: Sr. System Cybersecurity
Riverside Research is seeking a full-time a Sr. System Cybersecurity at Hanscom AFB.
The C3I Infrastructure Operations Branch provides horizontal integration of multi-phased cyber acquisition and sustainment efforts across the entire HNI Division portfolio. HNIA provides tools, templates, and expertise to the division in business operations (security, human resources, editor/graphics, SharePoint support, vendor management) and program control/integration (PEG, acquisition strategy, data and records management, capstone documentation and operating instructions, Unit Self-Assessment Program [USAP], Enterprise Information Technology Data Repository [EITDR], and division Scheduling Center).
Collaboration Pathfinder explores solutions and services necessary for the Air Force to transition email, collaboration services, office productivity, and records management to a Software as a Service (SaaS) model which includes a commercial provider of Cloud Computing services.
Collaboration Pathfinder will require continuous coordination with multiple stakeholders (lead command, operators, other programs, network integration personnel, other services) and management of approximately 15 integrated product teams on a tight schedule. These include network connectivity, testing, and accreditation.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
• The Contractor shall ensure that all system and application deliverables meet the requirements of all DoD and Air Force Cybersecurity policies as identified in the following paragraphs.
• At the initiation of the period of performance and throughout the period of performance of the contract, the Contractor shall ensure that, as a minimum, 100% of the total labor provided to deliver cybersecurity services are certified in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M standards. (CDRL A001).
• The Contractor shall ensure that all system deliverables comply with DoD and Air Force cybersecurity policy, specifically DoDI 8500.01, Cybersecurity, and AFI 33-200, Air Force Cybersecurity Program Management.
• To ensure that cybersecurity policy is implemented correctly on systems, Contractors shall ensure compliance with DoD and Air Force Certification and Accreditation policies, specifically Department of Defense Instruction (DoDI) 8510.01, Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology, and AFI 33-210, The Risk Management Framework (RMF) for Air Force Information Technology.
• The Contractor shall support activities and meet the requirements of DoDI 8520.02, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Public Key (PK) Enabling, in order to achieve standardized, PKI- supported capabilities for biometrics, digital signatures, encryption, identification and authentication.
• Active Secret clearance required.
• Functionally Aligned Minimum Recommended Education/Experience Requirements: Advanced degree (MA/MS) and 12 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, of which 5 years must be in the DoD, or a BA/BS degree and 15 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, of which 5 year must be in the DoD, or 20 years of directly related experience with proper certifications as described in the Functionally Aligned Job Descriptions, of which 8 year must be in the DoD.
• Possesses the advanced knowledge, experience and recognized ability to be considered an expert in their technical/professional field, possess the ability to perform tasks and oversee the efforts of junior and mid-level personnel within the technical/professional discipline.
• Will demonstrate advanced knowledge of their technical/professional discipline as well as possess a comprehensive understanding and ability to apply associated standards, procedures and practices in their area of expertise (Program Office, Enterprise and Staff Level Support interface).
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.