Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-096-INT: Software Engineer
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Riverside Research’s IDS Business Unit is seeking a full-time Software Engineer for enhancement of an existing, operational implementation.in support of the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency in the Washington DC metro area.
The Intelligence and Defense Solutions (IDS) Business Unit within Riverside Research is comprised of exceptionally talented and dedicated individuals, working as a team, who assist IC and DoD customers in accomplishing their critical missions. Within IDS, we provide services spanning program management and advocacy, systems engineering, research and development, intelligence analytics, mission planning, and software engineering. IDS currently assists three national intelligence agencies, three U.S. Service Intelligence Centers, and a variety of additional clients serving national and tactical intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance missions.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
• Software development for enhancement of an existing, operational implementation. Through user engagement, develop code to implement requested and approved enhancements for algorithm capabilities and performance.
• Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains standards for software quality operating methods, processes, systems and procedures.
• Conducts software inspection, testing, verification and validation. Implements software development and maintenance processes and methods.
• Ensures measures meet acceptable reliability standards
• Develops overall operating criteria to ensure implementation of the software quality program according to project, process and contract requirements and objectives
• Ensures that project and process control.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Active Top Secret/SCI Required with Eligibility to pass CI Polygraph.
• Master’s degree in technical field with 9+ years of experience in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, or related science. May substitute 19 years of relevant work experience.
• Programming experience in JAVA required. Experience with JEMA components preferred.
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.