Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2018-071-INT: GEOINT Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Specialist
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
Riverside Research is seeking a full-time Data/Image Scientist with experience in artificial intelligence (AI)/machine learning (ML) development/application supporting the National Air & Space Intelligence Center’s (NASIC) Advanced GEOINT Analysis Squadron at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH.
U.S. Citizenship is required for all Riverside Research positions.
• Advise the government on the application of artificial intelligence (AI)/machine learning (ML) to advanced GEOINT analysis
• Utilize complex GEOINT data sources (literal and non-literal imagery); condition data, generate/select data features, work with multiple data formats and their supporting workflows
• Analyze for meaningful patterns; develop mathematical models
• Create algorithms to automate detection of patterns in complex GEOINT data
• Research, prepare and present talking papers and briefings on activities
• Other duties as assigned
• Current TS/SCI clearance
• Bachelor's in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar with data science, artificial intelligence (AI)/machine learning (ML) concentrations required
• 4-8 years’ experience in machine learning/statistical analysis (to include probabilistic modeling), neural networks, and data mining, optical sensor design and processing chain approaches
• Experience developing and implementing machine learning and deep learning algorithms
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
• Experience integrating data mining, conditioning, and analysis using some of the following software programs: MATLAB, ESRI ArcGIS, SAS, SPSS, Python, and/or Hive
• Experience in computing programming using at least one of the following languages: Python, C++, R, MATLB and/or Interactive Data Language (IDL)
• Master's in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar with GEOINT data science, artificial intelligence (AI)/machine learning (ML) concentrations required
• Experience with system behavior modeling, pattern-of-life analysis and pattern recognition skills
• Fluency in C/C++, UNIX, MATLAB, Python, LabView, and FPGA programming
• 4-8 years of ML/AI experience and GEOINT data analysis experience (in any phenomenology)
• Knowledge of electro-optical (EO), infrared (IR), and radio frequency (RF) sensors
• Intelligence production experience
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.