Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2020-019-INT: Space Science & Technology Advisor
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
The Space S&T Advisor will provide subject matter expertise, technical, and programmatic support to the Defense Innovation Unit. The S&T Advisor will join a team of SMEs supporting DIU to help better position the Department of Defense (DoD) to be more open to the infusion of non-traditional technical ideas and talent, and to accelerate the adoption of advanced commercial technology to DoD, transform its capabilities, and strengthen the national security innovation base. The position is based in the greater Boston metropolitan area.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
• Identify DoD problems that could be solved by emerging technology in the commercial space and defense industry
• Design, lead, and manage DIU prototype projects leveraging Other Transactions and related authorities
• Create and lead collaborative teams of DoD and commercial entities partnered to successfully deliver commercial solutions to DoD customers
• Develop program goals, milestones and plans for implementation collaboratively with DoD entities, customers, and program offices
• Build relationships with critical segments of commercial and non-traditional vendor hot-spots, to include tech entrepreneurs, startups, venture capitalists, and academics
• U.S. Citizen
• Ability to obtain/maintain TS/SCI clearance
• Advanced degree in an engineering field + 10 years of experience in technical program management focused on military R&D programs or space operations
• Operational experience with space planning, operations, policy, and military strategy for DoD
• Experience with space operations
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.