Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-008-EGR: Programmer Analyst
Engineering & Support Solutions
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
Riverside Research is seeking a full-time Mission Level Modeling C++ Programmer at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH to support an Air Force Research Laboratory modeling and simulation program. You will work with cutting-edge mission level simulations in a collaborative team environment. This requires an Active Secret clearance.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
HIRES WITH AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS.
• Decompose customer questions into analytic objectives, measures of performance and effectiveness, and apply the decomposition into modeling and simulation environments
• Analyze results of complex mission simulations to determine impact of key variables
• Collaborate with other team members and recommend solutions by studying analytical and information needs
• Adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to customer needs
• Identify laboratory needs and make suggestions regarding technical direction
• Document, report, and present on technical, scientific, and engineering findings
• Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures as appropriate
• Active Top Secret Clearance required
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience
• C++ programming experience
• Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Strong customer service orientation
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
• Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
• Programming experience with FORTRAN or Matlab
• Knowledge of SUPPRESSOR, AFSIM, ESAMS, OPNET, or DIADS
• Electronic warfare experience
• Military system modeling
Riverside Research will consider other qualified candidates with various years of applicable experience and education.
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.