Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-059-INT: Administrative Assistant
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
Riverside Research is seeking an Administrative Assistant for hire at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH to provide administrative and office support to the National Air and Space Intelligence Center, and facilitate successful mission operations. Candidates must have an active Top Secret/SCI clearance.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
• Organizes support operations, leverages existing USAF processes and develops new operational controls as required
• Establishes and maintains leadership SharePoint calendar and documentation management system
• Enhances program office efficiency and effectiveness through information sharing and schedule management
• Organizes, develops and maintains records management systems, trains required personal in proper records management practices
• Manages orderly handling and storage of classified documentation
• Timecard preparation and entry
• Answers and screens inbound phone calls
• Schedules and coordinates meetings
• Prepares travel orders and clearance requests
• Manages calendar and work flow for leadership
• Photocopying, faxing and mailing
• Manages and maintains quality of all correspondence to include letters, memos and emails
• Other duties as assigned
• Requires an active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information security clearance
• Bachelors of Arts or Science degree desired
• Organizational skills
• Computer and Microsoft Office skills
• Knowledge of relevant government software preferable
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Self-motivated problem solver
• Able to work proactively and collaboratively within a complex organizational structure
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.