Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-003-INT: Enterprise Architect
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
The Intelligence and Defense Solutions (IDS) Business Unit within Riverside Research is comprised of exceptionally talented and dedicated individuals, working as a team, who assist IC and DoD customers in accomplishing their critical missions. Within IDS, we provide services spanning program management and advocacy, systems engineering, research and development, intelligence analytics, mission planning, and software engineering. IDS currently assists three national intelligence agencies, three U.S. Service Intelligence Centers, and a variety of additional clients serving national and tactical intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance missions.
Riverside Research is seeking a full time Enterprise Architect in the Dayton, OH area. This position will assist the customer with strategic planning, process assessment and improvement, system architecture, standards, and governance. Direct, technical experience developing, managing, or supporting DoD or Intelligence Community (IC) processes, systems, and networks is highly desired. This position requires an active TS-SCI.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
HIRES WITH AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI (TS/SCI) CLEARANCE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A $7,500 SIGN-ON BONUS.
• Assist with technology roadmap development, tracking, and alignment to NASIC and organizational strategic objectives
• Support systems engineering and integration efforts related to developing and delivering capabilities supporting both NASIC and Intelligence Community (IC) partners
• Participate in a studies of IC related Tasking, Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (TPED) architectures; quantify current capabilities, as well as support identification of future functional requirements
• Oversee and lead efforts to develop, coordinate, and publish instructions, charters, CONOPS, processes Memorandum of Understanding/agreement (MOU/A), and service level agreements (SLAs) related to the Enterprise Architecture and IT service delivery
• Participate in, and assist with, the facilitation of, all Strategic IT Management and Architecture related reviews, panels, and approval boards
• Follow all approved IC, Department of Defense (DoD), and NASIC policies, processes and procedures related to IT Enterprise Architecture governance and management
• Support the development of strategic objective key results to measure overall technology roadmap progress and risks
• Other duties as assigned
• This position requires an active TS/SCI.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Science, Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Management Science, or related disciplines.
• Demonstrated communication skills (written & oral) to effectively communicate with diverse stakeholders (technical & business).
• Knowledge and application of the following: Enterprise Architecture methodologies and frameworks, e.g., Federal Enterprise Architecture Framework (FEAF), The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF), Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DODAF), etc.
• Modeling of enterprise systems using System Modeling Language (SysML); Unified Modelling Language (UML); Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN); or Business Process Execution Language (BPEL)
• Enterprise Architecture transition planning
• Knowledge and application of one of more of the following: Network design and implementation; Information security policy design, implementation, and audit; Enterprise data system analysis, design, and implementation; Service-oriented architecture design and implementation; DevOps process implementation; Transition to Cloud design and implementation; Big Data or data warehouse design and implementation
• Master’s degree in Engineering, Information Science, Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Management Science, or related disciplines.
• Certifications in IT Service delivery best practices (IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF), Project Management (Project+, Project Management Professional (PMP), etc)
• Certifications in Enterprise Architecture (The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF), Federal Enterprise Architecture Certification Institute Black Belt, etc)
• Knowledge or application of one of more of the following: Enterprise-wide implementations of commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS); government-off-the-shelf (GOTS); or free open source software (FOSS) applications to support Intelligence production
Riverside Research will consider other qualified candidates with various years of applicable experience and education.
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.