Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2020-021-EGR: Electromagnetics Scientist
Engineering & Support Solutions
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
Riverside Research has an immediate opening in the Beavercreek, Ohio area for an Electromagnetics Scientist. The candidate will perform modeling analysis of EM interactions with various materials in defined configurations.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
• Provide analysis of Effects for models
• Provide support for field testing materials and sensors under high power RF and laser illumination
• Perform and coordinate analysis with project sponsor
• Perform modeling and simulation for RF/EM characterization and design
Job requires 40 - 80 days of travel to include weekends and international travel
• Other duties as assigned
• Masters degree in related science or engineering field or equivalent experience. PHD preferred.
• Must currently have a Secret level security clearance. Preference will be given to those holding an active TS with SCI eligibility
• 5 years of experience with High Power Microwave (HPM)/Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) measurements and related data interpretation
• Experience in EM/RF modeling and simulation
• Experience in signal analysis and composites; hands on work with aircraft and/or missile components
• Experience with MATLAB, Microwave Studio, and/or Python. Security + certification desired
• Ability to work as both an individual as well as a member of a team
• Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
• Other duties as assigned
Resumes must demonstrate specialized experience that is typically in or related to the work of the position to be filled and also demonstrate particular knowledge, skills, and abilities, to successfully perform the duties of the position.
• Preference will be given to those holding an active TS with SCI eligibility
• Security + certification desired
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.