Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2020-044-RDL: Test Engineer, Senior
Riverside Research is seeking a Senior Test Engineering Manager located at Hanscom Airforce Base, Lexington MA.
The Test Engineer Manager's primary function will be to provide Validation and Verification (V&V) support services in accordance with the program's Integrated Test Plan; program development/sustainment cycle and Program Management Office practices while supporting the work of the HN-EPASS Contract.
The Candidate's activities will vary depending upon the current activities of the program/system, scope of the current development/sustainment cycle, and other corporate and program initiatives.
The Candidate shall provide V&V support services for effective management, in compliance with Air Force SEAM processes including AFI 99-103, Capabilities Based Test and Evaluation; and Major Command (MAJCOM), Center, and Directorate guidance. V&V includes all manner of testing including test and evaluation, demonstration, and certification activities.
The Candidate shall provide test planning support services for C3I&N Directorate activities in compliance with DoD, Air Force, C3I&N and AFLCMC test instructions, policies, and procedures.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
• Prepare test plans and procedures; prepare and review test analyses
• Can perform test automation using scripting (Python, Perl, Shell, Java, etc)
• Understands the Air Force’s test methodology
• Can develop a verification cross reference matrix (VCRM) from a set of requirements.
• Can develop test methods for each requirement
• Is able to develop repeatable test procedures for all phases of testing
• Prepare TEMPs
• Prepare T&E segments of acquisition documentation
• Monitor test events
• Support certification test activities (e.g., Joint Interoperability Test Center [JITC])
• Support training required to execute test activities
• Support the execution of test cases, evaluations, and demonstrations
• Review and analyze engineering performance analysis reports
• Review and analyze measures of effectiveness and measures of suitability
• Review and analyze engineering performance predictions
• Support the collection of test data during developmental and operational test events
• Other duties as assigned
• Active Secret Security Clearance required.
• 7 to 10 years of experience, with at least 5 years as a Test Manager in the DoD.
• Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree in an Engineering field, preferably from a STEM Program.
• Familiarity with Air Force Test Methodologies (preferred).
• Excellent background and knowledge using scripting tools, such as, Python, Perl, Shell, Java, etc.
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.