Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-010-RDL: Database Manager
Lackland AFB TX
Riverside Research is seeking a full-time Database Manager at Lackland, AFB in San Antonio, TX.
This position will support database management activities for Unified Platform Program (UP) for the AFLCMC/HNC Directorate, headquartered at Lackland, AFB. The work is to be performed primarily at Lackland, AFB in San Antonio, TX.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
HIRES WITH AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET (TS) CLEARANCE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS.
• Analyze and recommend data requirements and specifications
• Design, normalize, develop, install, and implement databases
• Maintaining, monitoring, performance tuning, backup, backup, and recovery of databases
• Install, configure, and maintain database management system software
• Develop and administer data standards, policies, and procedures
• Develop and implement data mining and data warehouse programs
• Evaluate and provide recommendation son new database technologies and architectures
• Ensure rigorous application of information security/cybersecurity policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of data management services
• Perform Microsoft SharePoint administrative duties. Provide technical support of the SharePoint environment including assessment and implementation of new capabilities
• Other duties as assigned
• Active Top Secret Security Clearance
• Advanced degree (MA/MS) and 12 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, of which 5 years must be in the DoD, or a BA/BS degree and 15 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, of which 5 year must be in the DoD, or 20 years of directly related experience, of which 8 year must be in the DoD
• Candidates possessing relevant certifications will be given preference
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.