Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-136-INT: Senior Intelligence Operations/Systems Subject Matter Expert
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
Riverside Research is seeking a part-time Senior Intelligence Operations/Systems Subject Matter Expert to support the National Air & Space Intelligence Center (NASIC), Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio. The Senior Intelligence Operations/Systems SME will be a key member of a team providing advice and assistance across a wide range of intelligence programs and analytic problems. Individuals will be called upon to support focused studies, research projects, or time critical analytical questions of interest to the broader intelligence community.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
• Provide technical and experiential insights across a wide range of intelligence programs and analytical problems
• Participate in focused studies or research projects within the air, space, and cyber domains
• Respond to time critical analytical questions of interest to the warfighter, acquisition community, or national decisionmakers
• Guide development of strategic initiatives or plans; provide recommended courses of action for implementation
• Review reports or assessments created by others; suggest edits, additional findings, or alternative solutions
• Other duties as assigned
• Top Secret clearance with SCI adjudication
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, physics, computer science, mathematics or related technical fields
• Minimum 20 years experience working within the intelligence community; 10 of which must be at the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) or other national-level intelligence center or agency
• Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented responsible team player capable of interacting with senior leaders within the Air Force, the intelligence community, and Department of Defense
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in standard computer applications such as MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Doctorate or Master's degree in engineering, physics, computer science, mathematics, operations research, business adminstration, management, or international relations preferred
• Recognized subject matter expert within areas of interest to the National Air and Space Intelligence Center
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.