Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2020-001-OIC: Trusted and Resilient Systems Intern
Open Innovation Center
Riverside Research’s Trusted and Resilient Systems research group is forming a team of highly motivated summer interns who love to learn, experiment, and solve highly challenging problems. If you are not afraid to fail often, do not give up easily, and enjoy being challenged intellectually and technically, this is the place for you as we are solving cutting-edge research problems to which the solution does not already exist. For candidates working on BS and MS degrees you will team up with researchers from our team to work on impactful security and privacy research problems. For candidates working on a PhD, we are looking to you to bring challenging problems with you and let us help you solve them.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
• Develop prototype software to run experiments, collect data, analyze results
• Develop reports and presentations to communicate findings
• Collaborate with our researchers and other interns to develop novel approaches to solving research problems
• Learn new things on a daily basis
• Other duties as assigned
• Enrolled in a degree seeking program (BS, MS, or PhD) in fields such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics
• Proficiency with software development and revision control
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• Superior written and verbal communications skills
• Experience with computer networking
• Experience with embedded systems development
• Experience with FPGA development
• Experience with software and hardware vulnerability analysis
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.