Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-003-OIC: Research Scientist - Adversarial Al
Open Innovation Center
Are you passionate about cybersecurity? Are you interested in machine learning and artificial intelligence and how they relate to cybersecurity? Do you like the challenging problems associate with figuring out how things work and how to break them? Riverside Research is seeking a motivated individual to join our Open Innovation Center, working on a cross-disciplinary team involving cybersecurity and machine learning researchers at Riverside Research.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
• Conduct research in the intersection of cybersecurity and machine learning (attacks and protections)
• Develop proof-of-concept software
• Do experimental analysis of machine learning systems and report on the efficacy of attack and defenses
• Assist in developing status reports, proposals, conference/journal papers
• Other duties as assigned
• PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or closely related field
• Applicants with Master's degree and significant related research experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis (5 years experience is preferred)
• Experience working in a research environment
• Must be able to work both independently and in a team
• Superior communication skills, written and verbal
• Experience conducting independent research in the cross-section of AI/ML and cybersecurity
• Experience with writing and presenting research in conferences or journals
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.