Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2018-013-ARE: Contract Pricing Analysis Support
Airborne Reconnaissance Systems
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
Riverside Research is seeking a part-time Contract Pricing Analysis Support position at Wright Patterson AFB, OH. This position will support AF ISR programs. This position requires an Active Secret Clearance.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
• Assist in the development and execution of approved acquisition strategies
• Assist in the preparation of draft briefings, correspondence, agency reports and draft legal documents
• Provide support to construct agency reports and draft other correspondence/documents
• Support meetings, conferences and site visits as required
• Coordinate audits by the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) and other support reports from other Governmental agencies (i.e., Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) and Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS))
• Assist in the preparation of spreadsheets of Contractor’s proposal and perform other analysis to support technical and price/cost evaluations of Contractors’ proposals
• Track contract milestones
• Provide advice, recommendations, research, and analysis to support Contracting Officer decisions regarding contractual issues
• Review, accomplish research, draft proposed responses and make copies in support of a variety of taskings to include Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests, Agency Reports and other responses to Inspector General/Government Accountability Office (IG/GAO) requests, Congressional Inquiries and other inquiries
• Access, populate, and analyze information in databases
• Develop and maintain specialized databases
• Assist in the preparation for discussions/communications with offerors
• Other duties as assigned
• Possess a SECRET security clearance
• At least fifteen (15) years of experience in functioning as a procurement contracting officer and/or price analyst within a Systems Program Office within the Department of Defense.
• Experience with Performance Based Acquisition.
• Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations
• Knowledge of Department of Defense acquisition reform initiatives
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.