Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-106-INT: Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML) Applications Lead
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
Riverside Research’s Intelligence and Defense Solutions (IDS) Business Unit is seeking an Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML) Applications Lead in Beavercreek, Ohio. The AI/ML Applications Lead will be responsible for responding to, as well as identifying, opportunities to apply AI/ML techniques and technologies to resolve enduring Department of Defense (DoD)/Intelligence Community (IC) challenges. Candidates must be technically proficient and have real-world experience devising and implementing practical/sustainable AI/ML solutions.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
• Study/evaluate DoD/IC missions, processes, and workflows associated with intelligence production; identify opportunities to enhance results (accuracy, speed, volume) and reduce costs (manpower, funds)
• Devise practical/sustainable end-to-end AI/ML solutions (algorithms, data strategies, process enhancements, etc…); maintain awareness of emerging AI/ML technologies and implementation techniques
• Lead additional researchers, as required, in the performance of AI/ML projects
• Other duties as assigned
• Current Top Secret clearance with SCI adjudication
• Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field with specialization in artificial intelligence and/or machine learning
• High degree of proficiency with programming languages and software packages related to the development of artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms
• Strong communication, organizational, and analytical skills
• Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player
• Doctorate degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field with specialization in artificial intelligence and/or machine learning
• Agile software development experience/certifications
• Technical project management and oversight experience
• Experience working with or in support of Department of Defense (DoD) or intelligence community (IC) organizations
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.