Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-024-INT: Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineer
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
Riverside Research is seeking a full-time aerospace/aeronautical engineer to support the National Air & Space Intelligence Center (NASIC), at Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio. Individual will work as part of a team advising the government on matters related to intelligence mission data (IMD) tool development and production. This position requires an Active Top Secret/SCI clearance.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
• Validate and verify technical characteristics and performance of select aircraft and missiles in support of intelligence mission data (IMD) production
• Validate and verify accuracy of resultant models for compliance with Threat Modeling and Analysis Program (TMAP) standards
• Provide subject matter expertise on aerospace/aeronautical engineering related topics
• Translate operational needs into technical requirements; prepare supporting documentation
• Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with stakeholders across government and contract mission partners
• Other duties as assigned
• Top Secret/SCI Clearance required
• Bachelor’s degree in aerospace or aeronautical engineering
• At least 5 years’ experience with DoD or intelligence community organizations or programs
• Strong technical skills; self-starter required
• Experience developing TMAP compliant models of both aircraft and missiles required
• Experience with various modeling programs required
• Familiarity with electronic warfare integrated reprogramming (EWIR)
• Master’s degree (aerospace or aeronautical engineering or technical discipline preferred)
• Experience supporting military aircraft research/development/sustainment programs
• Experience with intelligence production processes and workflows
• Experience with Python or other programming languages
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.