Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2020-034-INT: Full Stack Software Developer
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Riverside Research is seeking a full-time Full Stack Software Developer to develop data entry and visualization web-applications. Applications are part of a new software suite concept to support management of Government programs. Experience with Scrum (or similar agile software methodologies) as well as familiarity with continuous integration/continuous testing/continuous delivery processes and tools, is essential. Candidates must be technically proficient and have real-word experience devising practical and sustainable solutions.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
• Perform agile software development
• Develop/implement front and back end components for multi-user web-based applications
• Develop user-friendly forms for data entry and modification
• Develop data analysis tools for monitoring and visualizing data trends and performance
• Implement and maintain database management systems
• Develop/implement authorization, authentication and security audit logging tools to control access and meet security requirements
• Develop tests at all levels including unit tests, integration tests, and end-to-end tests
• Create and deploy container images of web-applications
• Perform continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD)
• Support setup and deployment of virtual machines on SIPRNet and JWICS
• Deploy container orchestration applications and container images on virtual machines
• Other duties as assigned
• US citizen able to qualify for a Top Secret clearance with SCI adjudication
• 5+ years’ proven experience developing web-applications for Government customers
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical field
• Experience in performing agile software development
• Experience in developing RESTful services
• Experience in implementing and maintaining database management systems like MongoDB
• Experience in developing authorization, authentication and security audit logging tools
• Experience in developing tests at all levels including unit tests, integration tests, and end-to-end tests
• Experience in creating and deploying container images
• Experience in performing continuous integration and continues deployment (CI/CD) and using applications like BitBucket, Jenkins, Docker, Nexus 3, and Kubernetes
• Experience in working on deployment environments including virtual machines
• Self-motivated, detail oriented, responsible team player able to work independently with minimal daily direction; effective/efficient written/verbal communication skills
• Ability to work and interact with technically and organizationally diverse personnel
• Other duties as assigned
• Top Secret clearance with SCI adjudication
• Master's degree in computer science or related technical fields
• Experience in deploying applications on SIPRNet and JWICS
• Experience in using testing applications including Clair
• Experience working with cloud environments like AWS and/or Azure
• Experience with UX design
• Scrum training/certification from Scrum Alliance
• Security+ training/certification CompTIA
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.