Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-142-INT: Planning, Programming & Strategic Engagement
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
Riverside Research is seeking a full-time Planning, Programming & Strategic Engagement professional in support of an opportunity at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH. This position will assist various program managers with all aspects of the Department of Defense's planning, programming, and budget execution system (PPBES).
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
• Assist government program managers in all aspects of planning, programming, and budget execution
• Lead strategic advocacy efforts with various program management and budget offices
• Coordinate finanicial status and forecasting with various program management and budget offices
• Assist with developing acquisition strategies, programming funding profiles, project goals, schedules & milestones
• Assist program managers and project task managers in soliciting inputs and preparing status reports; participate in process improvement activities, risk mitigation strategy development, and support source selection activities
• Prepare and deliver briefings on acqusition, financial, and technical aspects of supported programs/projects
• Track obligation and expenditure of program funds, develop funding reports, analyze projects for risks
• Other duties as assigned
• Top Secret clearance with SCI adjudication
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, physics, math, science, business administration or related fields
• Minimum of 8 years experience in program/project management
• Experience with DoD/IC planning, programming, and budget execution processes
• Strong understanding of acquisitions, contracts, and contracting processes
• Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player
• Master's degree in engineering, physics, math, science, business administration or related fields
• 10 years experience in program/project management
• Familiarity with the National-Geospatial Intelligence Agency (NGA) and the National System for Geospatial-Intelligence (NSG) community
• Experience leading diverse teams composed of technical and managerial professionals
• Professional certifications such as PMP, INCOSE, DAU, or similar
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.