Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-008-CNT: Government Compliance Manager
Crystal City, VA
The Government Compliance Manager will be responsible for Government contract cost accounting and related compliance matters. Lead contact for all DCAA and other Government Audits. Responsible for ensuring completion of our Disclosure Statement and all adjustments, as necessary to the financial, contracts and accounting policies relating to CAS Compliance.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
• Complete the annual Indirect Cost Rate proposal
o Indirect Cost rate modeling & management - responsible for managing indirect cost allocations
• Forecast/provisional rate development
• Quarterly rate performance reviews
• Final indirect cost rates
• Complete required indirect cost submission file
o Complete the 990 Financial Tables
o Maintain and lead Compliance with Government Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) and FAR Part 31 Cost Principles.
Maintain the CAS disclosure statement. Monitor for administrative and cost accounting practice changes. Prepare Cost Impace
proposals, if necessary.
o Prepare/edit CAS Complaint Policies and monitor compliance with policies
o Review and monitor DFARS Business Systems. Prepare audit programs for testing Business Systems.
o Participate in strategy discussions related to contract pricing
o Lead and manage all Government Contracting Audits
o Train staff in Government Compliance
• 8-10+ Years Government Contract Cost Accounting/Complaince
• Thorough understanding of the FAR, DFARS, CAS and their application
• Advance knowledge of DFARS Business Systems and internal controls
• Experience responding to government and external audit requests andn reports
• Experience with Deltek Costpoint
• Ability to communicate and present findings to different audiences at various levels throughout the organization
• Effective communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Effective leadership and interpersonal skills
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills,
• Experience Training or serving in a Government Complaince role prior
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.