Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-013-EGR: Technical Project Manager
Engineering & Support Solutions
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
Riverside Research is seeking a Technical Project Manager for its operations at WPAFB, Ohio. Position is to provide support for a project involving development of software for Computational ElectroMagnetics on high performance workstations, servers, and clusters for a R&D Branch.
• Team leadership, mentoring, leading meetings, working daily with the customer
• Provides subject matter expertise in computational methods, theory of mathematics and physics, and modeling and simulation
• Develops and implements state-of-the-art computational electromagnetics (CEM) and numerical analysis algorithms, such as hierarchical Adaptive Cross Approximations (hACA), finite difference time domain (FDTD), and multi-level fast multipole method (MLFMM)
• Participates in code development activities in the group by developing requirements, interface specifications, and test plans for software validation and verification
• Compiles and evaluates test data, prepares technical analysis, recommends methods and processes required to meet design objectives on new or improved products and/or processes
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a field relevant to duties assigned or equivalent years of experience
• US Citizenship
• Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a US Secret Security Clearance
• Experience with scientific computational modeling
• Proficiency in scientific computing (e.g. UNIX, Fortran, C/C++, MPI/OMP, scripting, MATLAB, and/or Mathematica)
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• Superior interpersonal and communications skills, written and verbal
• Willingness to learn and perform other duties as assigned
• Previous experience is required
• Experience with numerical techniques such as method of moments, surface and volumetric integral equations, asymptotic methods, domain decomposition methods, finite difference time domain, linear algebra, multi-level fast multipole method, finite element method, etc.
• Experience with parallel programming of large high performance computers (MPI and OpenMP) is desired
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products – Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Other duties as assigned
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.