Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-092-INT: Satellite Engineer
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Riverside Research is seeking a full time Satellite Engineer/Expert to support an intelligence customer in the NCR area. This role will support SENTIENT's activity based intelligence tipping and automated Multi-INT collection queuing to respond to enduring foreign intelligence gaps.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
HIRES WITH AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI (TS/SCI) CLEARANCE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A $7,500 SIGN-ON BONUS.
• Develop and evaluate SENTIENT multi-INT rule sets and support new research thread development
• Drive time-dominant tipping and queuing for automated multi-INT collection
• Work with designated POCs to identify attributes defining the expected value of additional collections and their relative weights. Report on weighting schemas
• Coordinate with IC agencies and offices responsible for managing multi-INT collection
• Support frequent meetings and technical discussions at various IC locations and conduct periodic technical exchanges during the work to review progress and to provide opportunities to coordinate external needs and requirements
• Provide expert technical support to events and demonstrations
• Provide weekly status updates
• Other duties as assigned
• Active TS/SCI security clearance
• Bachelors, Masters preferred
• 10+ years experience
• Experience and knowledge of NRO satellite systems, payloads, and operational characteristics
• Imagery interpretation expertise
• Experience analyzing adversarial tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) (e.g. order of battle)
• Skills in the following: technical targeting, ELINT, IMINT, GEOINT, software/algorithm development, big data analytics
• Experience with problem set decomposition
• Satellite experience related SIGINT/IMINT TCPED
• Experience supporting the SENTIENT program desired
• Experience working in an R&D environment desired
• Ability to work with a wide range of individuals or teams to support a common goal
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and client-handling skills
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.