Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2018-037-INT: Senior Space Intelligence SME
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Wright Patterson AFB-OH
The Intelligence and Defense Solutions (IDS) Business Unit within Riverside Research is comprised of exceptionally talented and dedicated individuals, working as a team, who assist IC and DoD customers in accomplishing their critical missions. Within IDS, we provide services spanning program management and advocacy, systems engineering, research and development, intelligence analytics, mission planning, and software engineering. IDS currently assists three national intelligence agencies, three U.S. Service Intelligence Centers, and a variety of additional clients serving national and tactical intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance missions.
Riverside Research and the IDS Business Unit are seeking a full-time Space Intelligence Process Engineer in the Dayton, Ohio area. This individual will assist the National Air and Space Intelligence Center’s (NASIC) Space Analysis Squadron (SMS) in evaluating production workflows and supporting IT/system architectures related to the Space Body of Knowledge (SpaBoK).
• Function as part of a team evaluating space intelligence production workflows and supporting IT/system architecture for NASIC’s Space Analysis Squadron (SMS); identify inputs, outputs, dependencies, critical path(s)
• Interview space intelligence and IT subject matter experts; capture ‘as is’ and ‘should be’; translate operational needs into functional requirements; prepare supporting documentation
• Survey SMS customer base; capture most used applications and services
• Support planning and programming activities designed to meet documented requirements
• Other duties as assigned
• Active Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance required
• BS (Systems Engineering, Business Analysis, Operations Research, Computer Science, Space Operations)/BA (Business, Math, Finance) required; MA/MS preferred
• Experience translating operational requirements into functional requirements required
• Experience with NASIC intelligence production processes and workflows desired
• Familiarity with space intelligence topics of interest desired
• Experience as an all-source intelligence analyst desired
• Familiarity with IT/system architecture/data base management desired
• Professional certification in business analysis or system engineering desired
• Self-starter with strong organizational, writing and briefing skills required
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.