Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-039-EGR: DIRSIG Verification and Validation SME
Engineering & Support Solutions
Crystal City, VA
Riverside Research is seeking a full time DIRSIG/MODTRAN Subject Matter Expert in Washington D.C. Candidate must have an active Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
HIRES WITH AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET (TS) CLEARANCE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS.
• Develop a data format standard for multi-modal sensing that follows industry standard
• Perform verification and validation
• Develop DIRSIG scenes of battlespace to include MODTRAN compensation
• Capture the location and meta data for program related remote sensing data to include real and modeled
• Recommend test data sets for practice runs and design reviews
• Apply scene data to the remote-sensing exploitation processes
• Attend program design reviews, critical design reviews, and quarterly reviews
• Other duties as assigned
• Must have an active Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility
• Bachelor’s Degree in remote sensing or relevant degree (Master’s preferred)
• 10+ years of relevant experience
• Experience with DIRSIG and MODTRAN
• Knowledge of scene building
• Experience with sensor performance modeling
• Superior communication skills, written and verbal
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.