Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-036-EGR: Cybersecurity Researcher
Engineering & Support Solutions
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
Riverside Research, one of America’s premier not-for-profit providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise, is seeking a full time Cybersecurity Researcher in the Dayton, OH area. This senior role will envision the future state strategy of evolving USAF platforms achieved through leading edge technologies and innovative solution development.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
HIRES WITH AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS.
• Conduct visioning and strategy development to identify a desired future state for secure open architecture environments
• Build consensus among key stakeholders on cyber security approaches, frameworks, and solutions
• Research evolving technologies and threats to ensure developed systems are secure and vulnerabilities minimized
• Test and demonstrate software assurance of various Open Mission System (OMS) tools and services
• Serve as the principle Cybersecurity Subject Matter Expert
• Active Secret clearance
• Bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity, Systems Engineering, or related area
• Demonstrated experience in Cybersecurity and Software Assurance
• Developing Cybersecurity approaches and frameworks
• Ability to conduct research independently on evolving subject areas
• Ability to clearly communicate ideas and results with co-workers, and work effectively in a dynamic team environment
• 4+ Years experience in Cybersecurity or in lieu 6 Years experience in Open Architecture Systems Engineering with a focus on risk mitigation
• Advanced Battle Management Systems
• Radar algorithm development
• GMTI/SAR radar
• MATLAB experience
• Experience with software development
• Mode Development Kits (MDKs)
• Prototyping and Proof of Concept creation
• Developing/refining radar standards
• Master's or PhD course work in electrical engineering
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.