Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2018-044-INT: Scrum Product Owner
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
The Intelligence and Defense Solutions (IDS) Business Unit within Riverside Research is comprised of exceptionally talented and dedicated individuals, working as a team, who assist IC and DoD customers in accomplishing their critical missions. Within IDS, we provide services spanning program management and advocacy, systems engineering, research and development, intelligence analytics, mission planning, and software engineering. IDS currently assists three national intelligence agencies, three U.S. Service Intelligence Centers, and a variety of additional clients serving national and tactical intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance missions.
*Riverside Research is seeking a full time Scrum Product Owner for an opening at Wright-Patterson AFB.
• Support government as their SPO at the software developer’s site
• Support planning and execution of software development and sustainment activities, which are performed using Scrum
• Evaluate and report performance of development and sustainment to government and stakeholders
• Document requirements (user stories), acceptance criteria, and test steps
• Review and evaluate deliverables including application features and releases
• Support sprint planning, reviews, and retrospectives
• Facilitate phase planning
• Coordinate product demos with users
• Plan and support user outreach/engagement activities including site visits with users, communications on releases, and yearly users’ conference
• Oversee development on product website including making sure support materials and announcements are up to date
• Occasional travel may be required
• Other duties as assigned
In order to qualify for this position, your resume must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities, to perform the duties of the specific position for which you are being considered.
• Must be able to obtain a Top Secret/SCI Clearance
• BS/MS in engineering, computer science, or equivalent
• Scrum Product Owner and/or ScrumMaster certification through the Scrum Alliance
• 5+ years managing software development efforts
• 3+ years as a SPO
Desired (in addition)
• Current Top Secret/SCI Clearance
• Experience in computer aided design (CAD) based modeling and simulation (M&S)
• Experience with software development, C++ and Qt
• Familiarity with Jira
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.