Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2020-006-FCL: Program Controller
Financial Planning & Analysis
The Program Controller is responsible for developing and producing financial reporting and analysis including project schedule analysis, actuals tracking, forecasting, funding management, and performance management for our US Government programs. This position maintains and monitors performance metrics and forecasts related to a portfolio of programs. The position is responsible for transforming data into comprehensive reporting for business management decision making. The Program Controller assist Sr. Program Controllers in pricing efforts for proposals and provide ad hoc pricing analysis and modeling to Proposal Managers. This position reports to the Manager for Financial Planning & Analysis, and will interact with Program Managers and Corporate management at all levels. Position is located in Dayton, OH, Crystal City, VA, or Centreville, VA.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
• Prepare revenue and costs forecasts and provide budget inputs to Corporate
• Establish and refine Estimate to Complete and Estimate at Completion models
• Review program requirements and spend plans for accuracy and realism to determine if the program is proceeding within available funding and remaining consistent with goals
• Identify funding risk
• Develop and maintain program level and Business Unit level performance metrics
• Update monthly program level reporting deliverables for customers
• Aid program management in the development of labor planning models
• Assign employees to projects based on work structure provided by program managers and ensure assignments are in line with Project Authorizations and project plans
• Review revenue, Margin, and monthly invoices provided by accounting; troubleshoot as needed
• Assist in the preparation of pricing spreadsheets/models using historical price data, labor surveys, employee data, and Program Manager inputs
• Ad hoc financial analysis, model building, and reporting
• Other duties as assigned
• Contract type (FFP, T&M, Cost-Plus) pricing, tracking and estimating
• EAC and Resource Planning
• Deltek Costpoint
• Advanced Excel skills
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration (finance concentration preferred)
• Security clearance is a plus
• A minimum of 3-5 years or relevant experience
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Understanding of Revenue Recognition requirements a plus
• Extensive knowledge of Deltek Costpoint required
• Data base management a plus
• General knowledge of Federal Acquisitions Regulations, CAS Compliance, and governmental procedures
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.