Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-110-INT: Radar Engineer
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
Riverside Research’s Intelligence and Defense Solutions (IDS) directorate is seeking a full-time radar engineer supporting the National Air & Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) at Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio. Individual will work as part of a team advising the government on matters related to intelligence mission data (IMD) model production/validation and tool development.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
HIRES WITH AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI (TS/SCI) CLEARANCE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A $7,500 SIGN-ON BONUS.
• Perform quality control (QC) on radar threat models (RTM) and observed engineering ELINT models (OEEM) that populate the electronic warfare integrated reprogramming data base (EWIRDB); support government validation and approval for release processes
• Devise quality assurance (QA) actions to include systematic monitoring and evaluation of the various aspects of the RTM/OEEM production chain; recommend process improvements
• Develop/capture metrics on the quality/quantity of RTM/OEEM production; identify/report trends
• Provide subject matter expertise on radars; advise the government on technological trends
• Evaluate existing/emerging software tools for EWIRDB; identify strengths/weaknesses
• Apply strong interpersonal skills to elicit understanding of complex, ill-defined tasks; conceptualize and present recommended solutions to senior leaders/decision makers
• Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with stakeholders across government and contract mission partners
• Other duties as assigned
• Current Top Secret clearance with SCI adjudication
• Bachelor’s degree (engineering, computer science, physics, mathematics, or related technical field)
• Relevant operational or technical experience with radar design, testing, modeling or exploitation
• Experience working with or in support of Department of Defense (DoD) or intelligence community (IC) organizations
• Strong communication, organizational, and analytical skills
• Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player
• Graduate degree (engineering, physics, mathematics, or related technical field)
• Technical project management and oversight experience
• Project management professional (PMP), Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) or equivalent certifications
• Familiarity with joint analytic data editor (JADE)
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.