Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-120-INT: Project Manager - OPIR Subject Matter Expert
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Buckley AFB, CO
Riverside Research’s Intelligence and Defense Solutions (IDS) directorate is seeking a Project Manager with OPIR subject matter expertise to assist the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency (NGA) in coordinating operational requirements on behalf of the joint community. This position is located at Buckley AFB, Colorado.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
HIRES WITH AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI (TS/SCI) CLEARANCE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A $7,500 SIGN-ON BONUS
• Provide subject matter expertise for OPIR Missile Warning, messaging, and DOD/IC system integration
• Develop briefings, advisory memorandums, and position papers for NGA leadership; author associated CONOPs, policy, strategy and functional requirements and architecture changes
• Coordinate NGA/S and Joint OPIR Persistent-Infrared Center (JOPC) engagement in appropriate USSTRATCOM boards
• Support space and ground segment integration efforts and transition of OPIR systems and processes from R&D to operations
• Support/Enable OPIR battlespace awareness messaging over IBS; maintain JOPC continuity book and procedures describing how NGA and JOPC interact with this process
• Engage with, and ensure NGA equities are addressed through the USSTRATCOM Theater Event System Change Control Board (TESCCB)
• Manage a Tactical Data Processor test lab for test and evaluation of new intelligence broadcast service (IBS) messages
• Ensure robust and continuing technical coordination with USSTRATCOM and IBS Support Office for all IBS issues
• Actively engage in all TCPED aspects of the OPIR mission on behalf of the NGA-Denver Source Operations Division (SXOD)
• Active Top Secret/SCI Clearance
• Bachelor’s degree (engineering, computer science, physics, math or other technical field preferred)
• Minimum 8 years’ experience working OPIR tasking, collection, processing, exploitation and dissemination (TCPED) system integration and programmatic issues
• Background in OPIR messaging and missile warning processes and requirements
• Experience working with COCOM customers to include headquarters staff components
• Strong communication, organizational, and analytical skills
• Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.