Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-013-INT: Systems Integration Engineer
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Join an exciting team working on System Integration Engineering at Wright Patterson Air Force Base. Riverside Research is seeking a Systems Integration Engineer (electrical, mechanical or aerospace) to work on a USAF ISR Sensor programs.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
• Assist USAF with planning research and development activities as well as implementing integrated product and process development using the current acquisition strategy to provide incremental capability deliveries critical systems, including the air vehicle, payloads, ground segment, and mission planning elements
• Support development, review and evaluation of the plans, compliance to Federal and Military regulations, requirements and documentation
• Review and analyze design solutions, support definition of test requirements, and assist with reviewing and evaluating research, development, testing and implementation
• Support test and operational deployments including evaluating and recommending corrective actions for operational deployment lessons learned, deficiencies, and opportunities
• Assist with system platforms security certification and accreditation activities
• Prepare contract documents and review and evaluate engineering change proposals for adequacy in meeting Government performance, cost, and schedule requirements
• Perform technical studies to include, but not limited to, performance, cost reasonableness, life-cycle cost, reliability, maintainability, and supportability and assist with risk assessments and developing mitigation plans
• Assist with the acquisition program execution functions to include, but not limited to, design, development, testing, production, fielding, sustainment and modification of UAS systems
• Other duties as assigned
• Current Top Secret clearance (SSBI within the past five years) with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI-DCID 6/4) eligibility on the first day of employment
• Engineering Bachelor’s degree (Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace) from a certified institution required. Desired Master's degree in Engineering
• 4-8 Years of relevant experience working on DoD programs/projects
• Be able to provide strategic advice, technical guidance and expertise to program and project staff as well as detailed analysis, evaluation and recommendations for improvements, optimization development, research, and/or maintenance efforts for client-specific or mission critical challenges/issues
• Familiarity with GEOINT, SIGINT, IMINT, Hyperspectral imaging and Sense and Avoid (SAA) systems
• USAF program office, sensor integration, sensor development, airworthiness analysis, technical evaluations, requirements development
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.