Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-002-RDL: Radar Systems Engineer-Mid Level
Riverside Research is looking for a Radar Systems Engineer (mid-level) to provide Radar system and software engineering, data analysis and test support to a variety of national radar programs. The work is to be performed primarily at our Radar Assessment and Development Laboratory (RAD Lab) located in Lexington, MA. An Active Secret clearance is required with eligibility for a Top Secret/SCI.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
• Radar system and mission performance assessment, including detection, track, object classification/discrimination performance
• Technical data analysis for a wide array of engineering problems involving large-scale radar systems. These may include ground-based and mobile radar platforms that track ballistic missile and earth-orbiting targets;
• Investigation and root-cause analysis of system and software performance anomalies;
• Assistance with system modernization and system architecture studies;
• Test support, algorithm prototyping, and simulation;
• Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), algorithm prototyping, and simulation
• Investigation and mitigation of system and software performance anomalies
• System and mission requirements analysis, feasibility studies, system modernization and architecture studies
• Other duties as assigned.
• Active Secret security clearance required with eligibility for Top Secret/SCI
• Bachelor’s Degree Required. Prefer degree programs in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Math, or Physics. Master’s Degree Preferred
• 5+ years of work experience
• Solid understanding of radar system functionality, performance limitations, and mission support requirements MATLAB required, C/C++ , Java, SIMULINK, and Machine Learning also desirable;
• Experience with Digital Signal Processing, RF/Microwave Engineering, Antennas, Electromagnetic Fields and Waves, Communications Systems, Probability/Noise & Stochastic Processes, Microwave Circuits and Networks.
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.