Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2018-001-BIO: Bio-Med Research Staff
New York, NY
Riverside Research is seeking a full-time Research-Staff Member to perform Biomedical Research involving ultrasound technology, tissue typing, and imaging.
U.S. Citizenship is required for all Riverside Research positions.
• Manage and analyze ultrasound data acquired by outside collaborators from experimental animals and patients
• Apply modern classification techniques for translating analysis results into suspected tissue types, such as cancerous vs. non-cancerous tissue
• Generate images from ultrasound data and analysis results
• Maintain a database of ultrasound data and analysis results and perform statistical analyses as needed.
• Other duties as assigned
• Education to the Doctorate level is preferred, but a Master’s degree plus 3 years of relevant research experience will be considered
• Familiarity with ultrasound physics and imaging are required
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.