Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2020-080-INT: Mid-Level Joint Intelligence Planner (SPACE)
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Colorado Springs, CO
Riverside Research’s Intelligence and Defense Solutions (IDS) directorate is seeking a mid-level Joint Intelligence Planner to support the USSPACECOM/J2 Joint Intelligence Operations Center (JIOC) in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The mid-level Joint Intelligence Planner will function as part of a team providing strategic and operational indications & warning, assessments of adversary capabilities and intentions, as well as support to crisis action and deliberate planning, using multiple intelligence disciplines. They will apply their strong interpersonal and organizational skills in building relationships with community stakeholders. They will apply their joint intelligence planning education, training, and experience to respond to customer intelligence requirements.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
• Employ intelligence expertise and knowledge to assist in the integration of Defense and National intelligence support capabilities, to include collection, analytic and targeting activities, in support of deliberate planning, time sensitive planning, crisis management, and campaign plans IAW the Joint Operations Planning and Execution System (JOPES)
• Support operational planners with RED TEAM activities and intelligence operations feasibility assessments within the planning process
• Advise, monitor, and participate as a member of an intelligence planning team to ensure space intelligence equities are integrated into the strategic and operational-level military planning and/or execution
• Provide status updates to USSPACECOM/J2 and staff on joint intelligence planning activities
• Document intelligence resourcing gaps and shortfalls; develop mitigation strategies and integrates intelligence products and services supporting the joint planning process
• Synchronizes intelligence cycle supporting collection, analysis, production, and targeting
• Assist with RED TEAM and intelligence operations feasibility assessments within the planning process
• Provide leadership while establishing intelligence planning enterprise in a newly formed military organization with space mission, roles, and functions
• Facilitate coordination of space intelligence and space intelligence planning across the staff, other combatant commands, interagency, intelligence community, and partner nations
• Other duties as assigned
• Top Secret clearance with SCI adjudication
• Bachelor’s degree and 8 years’ experience in joint intelligence planning, all-source intelligence analysis or related intelligence activities
• Self-motivated, detail oriented, responsible team player able to work independently with minimal daily direction; effective/efficient written/verbal communication skills
• Experience supporting space intelligence or operational activities at a national intelligence agency, combatant command, service component, or service intelligence center
• Prior training, certification or experience as a joint intelligence planner at a combatant command or joint/combined command or task force.
• Completion of joint professional military education (phase II)
• Completion of joint intelligence planner course (phase I0
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.