Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-001-FCL: FP&A Intern
Financial Planning & Analysis
Riverside Research is seeking an intern for the the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team that will assist Program Controllers/Financial Analysts in developing and producing financial reporting and analysis including project schedule analysis, actual cost and revenue tracking, forecasting, funding management, and performance management for our US Government programs. The intern will learn about various performance metrics and forecasting techniques that Program Controllers/Financial Analysts apply to a portfolio of government contracts. Interns will assist in transforming data into comprehensive reporting for Program Managers. Interns will also be assisting in pricing efforts for proposals
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. Citizenship.
• Prepare revenue and costs forecasts and provide budget inputs to Corporate
• Establish and refine Estimate to Complete and Estimate at Completion models
• Assist Program Controllers/Financial Analysts review program requirements and spend plans for accuracy and realism to determine if the program is proceeding within available funding and remaining consistent with goals
• Document and report program level and Business Unit level performance metrics and assist with presentations on program financial matters for senior management
• Update monthly program level reporting deliverables for customers
• Assign employees to projects based on work structure provided by program managers and ensure assignments are in line with Project Authorizations and project plans
• Assist Program Controllers prepare pricing spreadsheets/models using historical price data, labor surveys, employee data, and Program Manager inputs
• Ad hoc financial analysis, model building, and reporting
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be in pursuit for Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Prior experience in a professional work environment a plus
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.