Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-130-INT: Contract Support Specialist
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Riverside Research is seeking a contract support specialist to assist the Director, Intelligence & Defense Solutions (IDS) business unit in executing all facets of a multi-million dollar advisory & assistance services (A&AS) contract supporting the Defense Innovation Unit (DIU).
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
• Assist the Director, Intelligence & Defense Solutions (IDS) business unit in executing all facets of a multi-million dollar advisory & assistance services (A&AS) contract supporting the Defense Innovation Unit (DIU)
• Review submitted expense reports for compliance with General Services Administration (GSA) and Joint Travel Regulation (JTR) standards; provide specific guidance for correction as needed
• Prepare purchase orders for materiel required in support of customer driven requirements; as appropriate, prepare cost estimates using vendor supplied information
• Develop and submit requisitions to recruit new employees; coordinate interviews, prepare candidate assessments; facilitate on-boarding activities
• Solicit, compile, and format information to meet internal and external reporting requirements to include weekly activity reports, monthly status reports, quarterly operations inputs, etc…
• Track, report and manage facility, IT, and training resources to maximize team efficiency and effectiveness
• Maintain contract and directorate metrics to enable/support decision making
• Support contract execution activities to include: preparation of task implementation plan (TIP) responses to government issued task assignment guide (TAG) requests, coordination of task order (TO) kick-off presentations, review of contract deliverables for product quality, etc…
• Bachelor's degree (engineering, computer science, physics, math, or other technical field preferred)
• Minimum 2 years relevant experience in project management
• Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player
• Strong professional verbal/written communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe
• Excellent organizational/time management skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultanenously
• Top Secret clearance with SCI adjudication
• Knowledge or practical experience with any of the following: intelligence, surveillance, & reconnaissance (ISR) operations, geospatial intelligence (GEOINT), measurement & signatures intelligence (MASINT), signals intelligence (SIGINT), systems engineering, software engineering, intelligence analysis
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.