Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-154-INT: Intelligence Analyst/Exercise Support Subject Matter Expert
Intelligence & Defense Solutions
Riverside Research's Intelligence and Defense Solutions Directorate (IDS) has a full-time opening in the Dayton, Ohio for an Intelligence Analyst/Exercise Support Subject Matter Expert. The candidate will support the Defense Intelligence Agency’s National MASINT Office (NMO). The candidate will provide NMO with the expertise and support necessary to execute the Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation (RDT&E) for the MASINT Functional Team (FT) and to discover methodologies to synchronize MASINT metadata in accordance with the applicable certification requirements from the Intelligence Community (IC) Chief Information Officer (CIO), the Department of Defense (DOD) CIO, the DCGS Enterprise Focus Team's (EFT’s) Metadata Management Team, and the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA). The MASINT FT facilitates research and development of new MASINT capabilities to ensure conceptualized DCGS systems across the military services will be able to share data once the prototypes are created. The candidate will advise and conduct the planning and coordination of meetings for the NATO Joint Capability Group for Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (JCGISR) MASINT Working Group (MWG).
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
Candidate will be responsible for supporting NMO activities to include:
• Providing technical and engineering expertise to support planning and participation of MASINT in exercises and demonstrations to test and evaluate the utility of using open standards to expose MASINT data and products to tactical users
• Planning, preparing, and presenting technical demonstration strategies and objectives
• Coordinating and organizing event participants and resources
• Managing and executing technical demonstration events
• Drafting and presenting After Action Reports and follow-on demonstrations
• Interfacing with external agencies / military services who are developing the prototypes to facilitate collaboration, data and product sharing, and integration of MASINT standards and data services into their respective DCGS architectures (IC ITE, DI2E, BICES)
• Providing technical assistance in preparing architecture products and other documentation
• Coordinating with team members to ensure a coordinated approach to meeting MASINT objectives
• Developing message schemas, use cases, business cases, business rules, operational views, and system views for multiple unattended and unmanned sensors and platforms
• Supporting the development of cross functional or large-scale automated information systems to include enterprise architectures
• Other duties as assigned
• Clearance required: Candidate must have a Top Secret Clearance with SCI and have or pass a Counter-Intelligence Polygraph
• Education Required: Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Science, Information System Management, or closely related degree
• Years’ Experience Required: Minimum of 10 years of intelligence experience
• Background working with NATO partners
• Military Exercise experience
• Security+ Certification
• Experience managing Information Technology systems
• Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player, and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.