Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2020-001-HRR: Human Resources Generalist
Riverside Research is seeking a Human Resources Generalist to join our fast-paced Corporate HR team, working from our Dayton, Ohio location. We’re looking for a candidate with experience in handling front-line employee and manager questions, HRIS experience, and a working knowledge of the many aspects of HR.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
• HRMS data entry and analysis (e.g., run monthly and ad-hoc queries out of HRMS system, etc.)
• Customer service functions by answering employee and manager requests and questions
• Benefits administration; to include audits
• Employee orientation and onboarding program
• Process terminations
• Process Tuition Assistance requests
• Compliance administration (e.g., AAP, EEO-1, etc.)
• Maintaining electronic HR employee files
• Implementation of HR services and programs
• Day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office
• Employment verifications
• Reporting for self-billed benefits
• Create professional company-wide communications
• Assist with scheduling and preparing for Career Fairs
• Assist Recruiting team with compliance and outreach efforts
• Assist with writing and updating company policies
• Experience with Human Resources data analytics and auditing (e.g., calculating turnover, days-to-fill, etc.)
• Recruiting and staffing logistics, to include requisition and ATS management
• Educating staff and enforcing company policies and procedures
• Other duties and projects as assigned
• 2 years of HR-related experience
• 2 years of HRIS experience
• Comprehensive proficiency in MS Office Suite, namely Office, Word, & Excel (e.g., vlookup, pivot table, etc.)
• Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
• Demonstrated conflict resolution skills
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task and meet competing deadlines
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Advanced reporting skills (building and using system-delivered reports)
• Advanced administrative writing skills
• Ability to interact effectively with internal staff, peers, and management
• General knowledge of HR law and guidelines, to include EEOC, and other compliance requirements
• SHRM-CP or PHR Certification
• Bachelors Degree preferred
• Experience with UltiPro and/or Cornerstone
• Experience with implementing new systems (ATS, HRIS, etc.)
• Knowledge of working in a government contracting environment, preferably in support of DoD or IC customers is valuable
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.