Job Opportunity Portal
Log back in
to the Career Portal and click on 'Job Browsing/History' and find the job you're looking for.
2019-040-EGR: C++ Engineer
Engineering & Support Solutions
Riverside Research is seeking a full time or part-time C++ Software Engineer to advance state-of-the-art software implemented data links and wireless networks. Riverside Research is a flexible, family friendly, multidisciplinary not-for-profit conducting fundamental research in software implemented radios, deep neural networks, statistical machine learning, plasma physics, non-destructive tamper and anti-tamper, system security, and biological systems.
You will be part of a cohesive 10+ member team of highly-skilled software and hardware engineers who love learning and strive to solve and transition critical technologies to the user. In this mid-career position, you will collaboratively advance your expertise with our growing team using all available information across all signal-processing domains. Your initial focus will be N-way wireless data link system implementation and operations, but your research will create the foundation for applying machine intelligence in adaptive and collaborative systems.
All Riverside Research opportunities require U.S. citizenship.
• Collaborate with highly motivated teams in the design, development, and implementation of advanced 1-way and N-way data link functionality leveraging existing C++ software and HDL code base.
• Interpret customer needs for new features, modified functionality, and develop requirement specifications.
• Develop novel approaches to solve existing and emerging problems, develop research plans, and scope near-term expectations.
• Demonstrated 2+ years proficiency in C++ or other structured programming language
• Training using the tools to do signal processing in an FPGA
• Bachelor's degree coursework in CE, EE, CS, or other related discipline or 6+ years of equivalent work experience
• Ability to clearly communicate ideas and feedback to senior management and work effectively in a dynamic team environment
• Support the security clearance process
• Current Security Clearance
Riverside Research strives to be one of America’s premier providers of independent, trusted technical and scientific expertise. As we continue to add experienced, technically astute staff, we are looking for highly motivated, talented team members that can help our DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) customers continue delivery of world class programs. As a not-for-profit, technology-oriented Defense Company, we believe service to customers and support of our staff is our mission. Our goal is to serve as a destination company by providing an industry-leading, positive, and rewarding employee experience for all who join us. We aspire to be a valued partner to our customers and to earn their trust through our unwavering commitment to achieve timely, innovative, cost-effective and mission-focused solutions.
All positions at Riverside Research are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.